the new Frostie, the world's first smart cooling and humidifying
controller. Frostie is designed to provide all year round
monitoring, logging and controlling of your green house climate.
does it do?
unique innovation is its integrated sensor that combine temperature
and humidity monitoring. You can define the optimal temperature
and humidity conditions for your specific crop and leave Frostie
to activate misters whenever preset thresholds are crossed.
- Built in electronic temperature and humidity sensor
- High resolution display of temperature, humidity and dew point
- Option to activate pump and pressure relief valve
- Designed and manufactured in Australia
- Long operating life with ordinary alkaline batteries
- Timer setting adjustable from 18 hours down to one second
- Year round use in frost alarm applications
- The temperature alarm can be humidity compensated to protect
against evaporative cooling (The misting begins at adjustable
lower temperature in dry conditions).
- Separately adjustable temperature and humidity alarm thresholds
- Configurable timer settings control alarm periods and pulse
- Up to 1A 30VAC or 24 VDC can be switched by internal dry relay
- Compatible with Netafim's new Aquanet solenoid technology
- Sealed enclosure with sealed cable entry glands
- Optional 10 output expansion kit - to automate misting
and cooling functions in the largest of greenhouses