Frostie, the world's first smart self contained frost alarm.
Frostie provides an automated monitoring solution to assist
in protecting your crops from frost damage.
does it do?
accurate temperature and humidity sensing, flexible temperature
threshold settings and the ability to directly switch a solenoid
valve or relay.
Frost Alarm features
- Long operating life with ordinary alkaline batteries
- Timer settings adjustable from 18 hours down to one minute
- Keeps track of up to 25 alarm events for your records
- Switches 2 or 3 wire 12VDC solenoids without external power
- Built-in electronic temperature and humidity sensor
- High resolution display of temperature, humidity and dew point
- Year round use in greenhouse applications
- The temperature alarm can be humidity compensated to protect
against evaporative cooling   (The frost alarm will trigger
at higher temperatures in low humidity).
- Alarm temperature and chill factor (evaporative cooling) are
individually adjustable in 0.1 degree increments
- Programmable hysteresis values (the difference between the on
and off thresholds)
- Configurable timer settings control alarm periods
- Auxiliary dry relay contact able to switch up to 1A 30VAC or
- Compatible with Netafim's new Aquanet solenoid technology
- Sealed enclosure with sealed cable entry glands